What's in the box?
For the Pod
Mattress + Waterproof Cover
Organic Cotton Fitted Sheet
Fixing Belts x 2
Co-sleeping and stand alone bassinet in one
letting you rest easy
Designed with parents in mind, the POD seamlessly converts from bedside co-sleeper to stand-alone bassinet allowing you to keep your little one safe, close and comfortable. Quality materials and engineering combine with smarter design features to make modern parenting a breeze.
Fits to your family
Adjustable to 7 different heights, the POD easily converts from bedside co-sleeper to standalone bassinet. Designed to fit beds from Single to King size, POD adapts to fit your family. Refer to Details page for bed suitability requirements.
A safer way to sleep.
With breathable mesh sides for increased air flow and a drop down side for quick and easy access, the POD is the safest way to keep baby close while you sleep. Securing to your bed frame to prevent gaps, the POD provides a safer way to co-sleep.
soft on skin
Organic, natural and chemical-free, the POD features an organic cotton fitted sheet and internal fabrics.
fits your family
adjustable to 7 heights
Easily adjusts to suit your bedroom set-up and make nightime feeding a breeze.
included mosquito net
Keep bugs at bay on balmy summer nights with the included mosquito and bug net.
easy to transport
included carry bag
Take the Pod with you when you travel with the included carry bag.
Smarter design features
Enhances the bond between you and your baby
Keeps them close by at night for easy monitoring
Easier to breastfeed at night
especially if recovering from a caesarean
Gives your little one their own safe sleep space
Buy with confidence with our free 9 month returns. Set your new pod up in your bedroom. If it’s not the perfect fit for you, simply box it up & send it back, no questions asked.LEARN MORE
product details & information
Disassembled (in bag): 88cm X 56cm X 16cm
Assembled Dimensions - in highest position (LxWxH): 93.5cm X 53.5cm X 81cm
Assembled Dimensions - in lowest position (LxWxH): 93.5cm X 53.5cm X 69cm
Inside Bassinet Dimensions (LxWxH): 82.5cm X 50cm X 29cm
Mattress dimension (LxWxH): 82.5cm X 50cm X 2.5cm
Total weight: 8.8kg
The POD Co-Sleeper has been designed to be used from newborn to 5 months. In line with expert advice, we recommend not using the bassinet once baby is able to push up on hands and knees.
Maximum load: 9kg
The Pod Co-Sleeper is compatible with the following standard bed sizes:
- King Single
Not compatible with Super King
Beds must be between 50.8 - 63.5cm from floor to top of adult mattress.
Please note: the edge of the mattress and bedframe MUST be vertically aligned:
- Co-Sleeper Body
- Adjustable Legs
- Mattress & Waterproof Cover
- Mattress Cover
- rganic Cotton Fitted Sheet
- Mosquito Net
- Fixing Belts x2
- Storage Basket
- Carry Bag
frequently asked questions
Can't find what you're looking for? Our team are ready to help! Contact us here
The POD is designed for use only with adult beds that are between 50.8cm and 63.5cm from floor to the top of the adult mattress.
If your mattress is below 50.8cm do not use product as a co-sleeping bassinet. Adult mattress must be at least 2.5cm higher than the POD’s side opening.
While the side height adjustments of the Pod Co-Sleeper can be altered independently, we do not recommend setting the bassinet at an incline.
According to expert advice provided by Red Nose:
- Babies with GOR (Gastro-Oesphageal Reflux) should be placed to sleep on their back from birth on a firm, flat mattress that is not elevated .
- Elevating the sleeping surface for back sleeping babies does not reduce GOR and is not recommended.
- If a baby is in an elevated cot, further hazards may be introduced into the sleeping environment. When elevated, babies are more likely to slip down the cot and become completely covered by bedding.
You can read more here: https://rednose.org.au/article/sleeping-position-for-babies-with-gastro-oesophageal-reflux-gor
The POD has been designed to be used from newborn to 5 months.
In line with expert advice, we recommend not using the bassinet once baby is able to push up on hands and knees.
Maximum load: 9kg
Yes. You have 9 months from the day your POD leaves our warehouse to decide if you'll keep it.
Here's how it works:
- Carefully set-up your POD at home, making sure to not damage the protective packaging and ensuring you do not remove the mattress from the plastic covering.
- If it's not for you, simply fill in the return form here and we will send you a re-boxing video & free return shipping label.
- Repack the POD in its original packaging (along with any unopened accessories) & drop it at your nearest Post Office.
- We’ll cover the return shipping cost and refund you the original cost of your POD.
Please note: In order for a return to be accepted, the POD bassinet mattress must remain unopened in the plastic packaging.