Is your family growing and your toddler now able to stand on their own two feet?
The Toddler Board clips on and off in seconds allowing your toddler to ride along behind with you, while your little one is in the stroller seat or bassinet.
When you need to roll with two in tow and don't want the bulk of a double pram, just add the Toddler Board
- 1 x Toddler Board (there is no seat attachment with accessory, and pram not included)
- ROVER (all models)
- DUO (all models)
- What age is it suitable for? 2 years+
- What is the weight limit? 20kg
- Can you add a seat to the Toddler Buggy Board? No, this is a standing board only.
- Is there a clip to hold the board up when you're not using it? No, due to the design, the brake prevents this. Instead you simply unclip the board and can store it in your stroller basket.
Safety first: Additional care and supervision need to be taken when using this product.
Always apply the stroller brake before loading or unloading your child.
Ensure your child is standing holding on to the stroller frame with two hands at all times.
ALWAYS hold your stroller while the toddler board is in use to avoid instability.
Remove your child from the toddler board when moving on steep or unstable conditions or up or down curbs.
Do not allow your child to play with the stroller brake or wrist tether strap when using the toddler board.
Returns: Spare parts and accessories are not covered under our free change of mind return policy. Click to learn more.