Customer Support Specialist
It’s an exciting time to be part of the Babybee team. We’re currently experiencing high growth, entering new product categories, and expanding into new international markets.
If you’re a customer service professional who’s output focussed and genuinely loves making customers happy then we've got the perfect role for you!
- Provide world-class customer support via email, phone, live-chat or social media – the kind they’re still talking about months later!
- Assisting pre-sale customers with their queries with the aim of maximum sales conversion.
- Navigating delicate warranty claims with empathy and care to ensure customer satisfaction even when their desired outcome is not possible.
- Checking tracking information to provide delivery updates for customers.
- Updating orders and issuing confirmations.
- Assisting our warehouse team with weekly returns management at our third party logistics warehouse in Laverton - requiring you to unbox, check and assess prams before issuing refunds.
- Assist with the coordination and running of monthly pop-up warehouse sales.
- You genuinely love working with customers and you thrive on making each customer’s experience truly amazing!
- Patience & empathy are two of your strongest traits and you have a genuine care for all customers.
- On the flip side, you have a lot of resilience, do not take negative customer feedback to heart and aren’t afraid of difficult customer conversations or picking up the phone to resolve an issue.
- You have a strong work ethic, a willingness and ability to learn and get involved across all areas of the business.
- You are very attentive and have strong attention to detail.
- You’re tech-savvy and if you haven’t used a specific web-based platform or database previously, you’ll figure it out and be confident navigating your way around in no time.
- Exceptional written communication skills required.
- Experience using an eCommerce or web platform, updating websites or similar advantageous.
- Experience using web-based customer service platforms (such as Help Scout, Zen Desk or similar) advantageous.
- Experience working in operations, logistics or spare parts management also advantageous.
Babybee Prams are a young eCommerce business, disrupting the pram industry in Australia. Only 5 years young, we’re experiencing rapid growth and set to expand into international markets and new product categories. We’re a lean team of high performing individuals who thrive on hard work and celebrating the success that our efforts bring!
What we offer:
This is an exciting career opportunity with the opportunity to make your mark on a fast-growing, award-winning, Australian business with limitless potential. You'll have the autonomy to make decisions that directly impact the growth of the business and will be rewarded with the feeling that business success brings to our passionate, close-knit team. Say goodbye to red-tape, politics, drawn-out approval processes and meetings for meeting's sake – welcome to small business!
- Permanent, full-time position (part-time negotiable for the right candidate)
- The role is based on-site at our Yarraville head office. Close to Yarraville station.
- Salary and job description negotiable for the right candidate.
Please note: we have an office Labradoodle so you will need to be happy with giving the occasional pat or having him sleep next to your desk!